Unrailed! – Achievement Guide
This guide is to describe the achievements of Unrailed!
The game’s achievement progress in Steam is always popping up progress for several achievements at once which makes it hard to keep track of what you’re actually going for, so I have grouped similar achievements that work towards each other.
Unlock requirements are obvious for some, but below the more cryptic ones I put the unlock requirements. For some challenging ones I have also added some additional info that might help.
Stroller / Hiker / Voyager / Wayfarer / Explorer
- Reached 100/200/500/1000/2000 m in endless mode (easy).
Advanced Stroller / Advanced Hiker / Advanced Voyager / Advanced Wayfarer / Advanced Explorer
- Reached 100/200/500/1000/2000 m in endless mode (medium).
Expert Stroller / Expert Hiker / Expert Voyager / Expert Wayfarer / Expert Explorer
- Reached 100/200/500/1000/2000 m in endless mode (hard).
Toy Train / Orient Express / Trans-Siberian Railway / Deep Space Transit
- Built a 500/1000/2000/4000m long track in endless (any difficulty).
There are other biomes?!
- Travel to the second biome by upgrading your train.
- The heat never bothered you anyway.
- You really like cold weather, don’t you?
- Is it really that pleasant around here?
- You need to get to the right side!
- Turn your train to the left.
- Used (a lot of) dynamite.
- Use 100 dynamite.
- You just ran a marathon!
- Move 42,195 units.
- Crafted over 10,000 tracks in total.
Who doesn’t like long shopping trips?
- Stay in the shop for a continuous hour.
- Hidden Achievement – Probably run off the map, get lost to the left.
- Crafting wagon busy for an entire minute.
- Flew around with the jetpack for 30 minutes in one round.
- Removed 100 ducks with dynamite.
- Reached for the far side of the universe.
- Brought a cow into space.
- Had four different animals attached to the milk wagon at the same time.
- Crashed at exactly 1337m.
50 train stations successfully ignored!
- This does not have to be done in a single run. Try this on Easy and before skipping stations get a checkpoint with an upgraded train, then go for as many skipped stations as you can until you lose, then you still have that checkpoint ready to go again.
You’re still playing?
- Get all the other achievements.